Saturday, March 5, 2011

Book Events

I've scheduled my first book event for the year.  I will be at the Blue Ridge Book Fest in Flat Rock, NC on Saturday, May 21 (8:00-3:00).  I'll just be an exhibiting author, so it sounds like I'll have a small table where I can promote my book and sign copies.  Maybe next year, I'll have a speaking part.

I'm also in the process of emailing several venues to setup book-signings and readings.  I've been pretty lazy with promoting my book the last few months, and my sales have fallen off a cliff as a result.  I guess at this point, I've exhausted my network of friends and family, and I'm faced with the uphill battle of marketing my book to complete strangers.  How scary!!!

I NEED AN AGENT!  With a full-time job, a two-hour daily commute, a family, and trying to write a second book, I just don't have the time or energy to promote my book.

So, if anyone knows any agents or wants to become an agent, just let me know.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment